Head of Finance
Frucon creates and manages the official online retail stores for global brands. We are uniquely differentiated in our approach to eCommerce that seamlessly blends eCommerce platforms with digital marketing, order fulfilment and customer care. We see significant demand for our services in the market and are putting in place the right organization to successfully scale our business. The recruitment of a Head of Finance is a step towards further professionalizing our financial management and preparing us for external investments.
As our Head of Finance, you will have the unique opportunity to shape all financial aspects of our business. One of your key missions will be to ensure our finance function is capable of dealing with a fast-evolving business while maintaining our financial health and profitability. You will be working with a highly motivated team in an entrepreneurial, international and fast paced environment. Next to contributing to our financial strategy, you will be operating and continuously improving all our finance processes. This means you will look after budgeting & forecasting, investment analysis, analytical accounting, statutory and management reporting, accounts payable/receivable. Initiating and overseeing the implementation of appropriate finance & accounting systems will be a key part of your role.
- Financial Strategy
- Work with the CEO to translate the company vision and strategy into a clearly articulated financial strategy, covering budgets, forecasts and KPIs
- Liaise with external stakeholders like auditors, banks and insurance companies
- Finance Process Improvement
- You will ensure all our financial processes are properly documented and adhered to in the daily finance and accounting operations.
- You will define and execute a plan to continuously improve our finance and accounting processes through a.o. increased automation of activities
- Finance & accounting systems
- You will define what our finance and accounting systems should look like (ERP vs Saas) and advise on optimal choices given the size and nature of our business
- In collaboration with our IT team, you will put together a plan to implement the required changes to our financial management systems
- You will oversee the implementation of this plan and ensure it is delivered on time and on budget
- Finance operations
- You will direct all aspects of our accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Analyse our financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Provide regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Assist management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Team management
- Build out the finance department as the company grows
- Supervise and coach small team of accountants
- You have 6-10 years of accounting and financial management experience, ideally gained in an audit context
- You have experience in a service business (not manufacturing) with activity-based project costing
- You have a strong knowledge of finance and accounting systems (ERP and Saas)
- You have experience in managing a (small)finance team
- You are communicative and have solid experience with internal and external stakeholder management
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and are able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You are flexible and stress resistant
- You hold a Master’s degree or higher
- You are fluent in at least Dutch and English
What we offer
- An exciting environment, working with global brands in a dynamic B2C context and with a diverse team
- On the job and ongoing learning opportunities
- An informal company culture where you can truly make a difference
- An attractive salary and incentives
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org