Head of Customer Care
Frucon creates and manages the official online retail stores for global brands. We are uniquely differentiated in our approach to eCommerce that seamlessly blends eCommerce platforms with digital marketing, order fulfilment and customer care. We see significant demand for our services in the market and are putting in place the right organization to successfully scale our business. The recruitment of a Head of Customer Care is an additional step towards ensuring our customer care team continues to offer top notch customer service in a context of significant growth.
As our Head of Customer Care, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our customer care business. One of your key missions will be to define and implement the role of customer service in an omnichannel world. You will be working with a highly motivated team in an entrepreneurial, international and fast paced environment. Next to putting in place our customer service strategy, you will be responsible for operating and continuously improving all our customer care processes and their associated customer experience. This means you will look after workload forecasting and planning, team member recruitment, onboarding and development, customer care reporting to internal and client stakeholders.
- Customer Care Strategy
- Work with the CEO with the translation of the company vision and strategy into a well-defined strategy for our customer care business. E.g. role of chat, evolution towards sales support…
- You will act as the Voice of the Customer in Frucon and champion change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience
- Customer care management and process improvement
- You will ensure all our customer care processes (email, phone, live chat, fraud check, …) deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and remain within budget
- You will ensure that customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries and get it right first time
- Continuously define and implement improvements to our customer care processes to be able to deal with significant growth
- Stay abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of the customer service for the brands we serve
- Workload planning and forecasting
- Forecast the annual, monthly, weekly and daily workload for our different processes based on anticipated sales volumes and historical trends
- Contribute to the choice of a workload forecasting and planning system.
- Oversee the implementation of a forecasting and planning system in collaboration with our IT Team
- Work with our data and insights team to ensure the right reporting about our customer care activities are put in place
- Work with our key account managers to discuss customer care reporting with our clients and identify opportunities for improvement in our client’s business based on customer care insights. E.g. fulfillment improvements based on consumer complaints
- Team management
- Coach and inspire the customer care team to continuously develop their skills. Cover for the team during peak moments.
- Identify recruitment needs in the team, work with our HR Lead to recruit and onboard new team members
- Follow-up the operational planning of the team (holidays, weekly schedule, …)
- You have at least 5 years experience of leading a service driven customer care operation and managing a customer care team through periods of significant growth or change
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation
- You have the ability to engage with people at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- You are fluent in at least 3 of the languages used in our customer care team (Dutch, French, English, German, Italian, Spanish)
- You are flexible and stress resistant
What we offer
- An exciting environment, working with global brands in a dynamic B2C context and with a diverse team
- On the job and ongoing learning opportunities
- An informal company culture where you can truly make a difference
- An attractive salary and incentives
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com