1. Data processing
Below you will find an overview of the Cookies and techniques we use, as well as information specific to the use of these Cookies and techniques.
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent by our website and are stored in your browser, on your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information that we need in order to process your order and improve our Internet services.
3. What are the other techniques?
By using Cookies and other techniques, we make sure that, for example:
- - we can analyse the browsing behaviour of our visitors and continue to improve the browsing experience of our website;
- - we can recognise the device our visitors use to make online purchases.
4. Types of Cookies and use
5. Remove Cookies in Browser Settings
Remove Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Got to the menu Extra> Internet Options > General tab. Under Browsing History, click Delete.
- You may not want to erase everything. In all cases, make sure the Cookies box is checked and click Delete.
Remove Cookies in Firefox
- Go to Extra> Options > Privacy tab. Click Delete your recent history
- Under Details, you can specify exactly what you want to delete. Please check Cookies in all cases. You can also indicate the lifetime of Cookies. Check All.
Remove Cookies in Chrome
- Click on the 3 dashes in the upper right corner. Click Options > Advanced options tab. Under Privacy, click Clear browsing data...
- In all cases, make sure that the Delete Cookies and other site data check box is checked. You can also indicate the lifetime of Cookies. Check All.